Save With HVAC Maintenance Plans in Olathe, and All of Johnson County
When temperatures rise and fall, residents in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, Leawood and the surrounding areas in Kansas depend on their HVAC equipment to keep them comfortable. The best way to make sure that happens is to partner with Air-Pro Comfort Systems for proactive preventive HVAC maintenance. When you enroll in our preventive maintenance plan, you’ll ensure your HVAC equipment is always taken care of.
Our maintenance plan customers continue to choose us because:
- We’re a smaller family-owned HVAC company, and we love to get to know our customers well.
- We never ignore our existing customers for new clients; we always put them first.
- Our service technicians strive to satisfy every customer by always remaining honest and fair.
- We provide upfront prices for all of our preventive HVAC maintenance plans.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist that performs quality HVAC tune-ups.
Preventive HVAC Maintenance is Essential
New customers at Air-Pro Comfort Systems frequently ask us whether preventive maintenance is essential. Our answer is always a resounding yes! That is if you like the idea of saving money, you’re interested in keeping your equipment around for a long time, and you don’t want to be caught waiting for a service technician when the heat index registers 100. In addition to making sure your HVAC equipment works without a hitch to ensure year-round comfort, regular HVAC maintenance saves you money in several ways:
- Lowers energy bills through enhanced efficiency
- Keeps your HVAC warranties valid
- Avoids costly system failures
- Extends the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Prevents expensive premature replacements
If you have a high tolerance for risk and aren’t concerned about any of these things, you probably don’t need the maintenance services of Air-Pro Comfort Systems. However, we believe homeowners in Olathe and the surrounding areas are smart and recognize the benefits of taking care of their HVAC system before they face a major catastrophe.
Comprehensive Maintenance Plans That Cover All Angles
Our worry-free preventive maintenance plans:
- Protect your HVAC equipment from mishaps
- Safeguard your safety
- Maximize your equipment’s efficiency
Our preventive maintenance plans include:
- Two tune-ups per year
- Discounts on repair parts
- Priority service
With our skilled service technicians taking care of your HVAC system, you can rest easy knowing that your air conditioner and furnace are always in the right hands.
Why You Need the Maintenance Services of a Pro
Maintaining an HVAC system involves more than changing filters, checking belts and greasing the bearings. Although these are important and can wreak havoc with your equipment if ignored, proper maintenance also involves airflow, electrical currents, the right refrigerant charge, and properly programmed sensors and thermostats.
Our service technicians have the trained eyes you want looking over your system. We can detect and correct problems that interfere with your comfort; more importantly, we can identify safety issues that can seriously jeopardize the health of your family. Depending on the season, a service technician will perform these tasks during a maintenance service visit:
- Check, clean and adjust the operation of thermostats.
- Clean and adjust all safety controls.
- Clean and adjust pilot assembly.
- Clean and adjust burners and controls.
- Check gas valve operation.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Check flue pipe and draft.
- Lubricate all moving parts, including pumps and motors.
- Drain expansion tank.
- Check all wiring and connections.
- Check electrical lock-out circuits.
- Check contactors.
- Check pressure regulator and fill valves.
- Check belts and adjust tension.
- Check that condensate drain/pump are clean and open.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge and possible leaks.
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator and condenser.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
- Check air filters.
- Check overall performance and operating efficiency of system.
You’ll receive a 10-percent discount on parts and labor if you need repairs at any time during the term of your maintenance contract on covered equipment. This offer can’t be combined with any other coupon.
Entrust Us to Service Your HVAC System Properly
Studies show that skipping HVAC maintenance on your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump costs you way more than the price of a comprehensive preventive maintenance plan. If you want to assure the health, comfort and safety of your loved ones in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa or Leawood, Kansas, give us a call today. Air-Pro Comfort Systems has the expert skills and experience to keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape and provide lasting comfort no matter what the temperature is outside.